Dental Crowns are a tooth-shaped cap which is placed on the tooth or implant to restore the shape, size, and appearance of the tooth. It is used for protecting the surface of a tooth that is cracked or broken.
A Bridge can replace one or more missing teeth. In this procedure, support is taken from one/more adjacent teeth. It is a universally accepted technique because it is simple, painless, and economical.
Types of Crown/Bridge:
- White metal or all metal.
- Porcelain (ceramic) fused to metal
- All ceramic (metal free ceramic)
When Crown/Bridges are needed?
- Dental crowns are needed when there is any broken tooth or decayed tooth
- Protect or restore a tooth from fracturing due to accident
- Get a cap over Implant placed
- Restore the tooth on which RCT was performed
- If tooth is discoloured, misshaped or badly formed, for that tooth crown is needed.
- Crowns are also used for smile makeover treatments.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What Is The Cost Of Dental Crowns?
How Long Do A Dental Crown Last?
Do Dental Crowns Hurt?
Do One Need Dental Crown After RCT?
Will my dental crown or bridge be noticeable?
Do I have to avoid certain foods with a dental crown?
Dentistry Is Not Expensive, Negligence Is!
Call Today: +91-8447388763
Winters Timing:- 10:30 am to 6:30pm
Summer Timing:-10:00am to 2:00pm, 5:00pm to 8:30pm