Dental implants are ideal and permanent solution for missing teeth. A Dental Implant is an ARTIFICIAL TOOTH ROOT that is placed into the jawbone to hold a replacement tooth or bridge.They are Metal (Titanium) posts that are surgically inserted into the jawbone beneath the gums. This will work as a tooth root. After this dentist fits artificial tooth or crown (colour matching with your existing teeth) on top of the implant.
- Remove the existing tooth or root.
- Create a root part for new tooth by placing the implant.
- Placement of crown, after a waiting period of 7-9 weeks.
- Its a permanent and long term solution for missing tooth.
- Dental implant restores a lost tooth, it looks and functions like a natural tooth.
- You can imagine the face without teeth, dental implant allow you to maintain the natural shape of your face and smile.
- You can bite and eat naturally, you can experience the full taste of the food you eat with dental implants.
- Gap created by missing teeth may cause speech problem, so implant is needed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Long Do Dental Implants Lasts?
If you receive a regular dental check-ups twice an year, implant itself can last a lifetime.
Can One Get Full Mouth Dental Implants?
Are Dental Implants Painful?
What Is The Cost Of Dental Implants?
What advantages do implants have over other methods?
Will implants fill gaps in my smile?
What will happen without treatment of missing tooth?
Dentistry Is Not Expensive, Negligence Is!
Call Today: +91-8447388763
Winters Timing:- 10:30 am to 6:30pm
Summer Timing:-10:00am to 2:00pm, 5:00pm to 8:30pm