Kids dentistry is dedicated to the dental treatment provided to children from birth to around 7 years of age, aiming to maintain or re-establish a good oral health status, at the same time as it creates a positive attitude of parents and children about Dentistry. Generally kids begin to get their baby teeth after 6 months of their birth. By the age of 7-8 years they start replacing their first set of teeth by permanent teeth. So without proper oral health care, children may face dental diseases that can cause a lifetime of dental complications.
Treatments provided by Paediatric Dentist
- Regular oral health checks up.
- Provide or recommend special preventive care for problems during teething.
- Fluoride treatments and tooth sealants to prevent cavities.
- Use of anesthetics to ensure pain free dentistry for the child.
- Root canal treatment in baby teeth as well as in permanent teeth.
- Repair tooth cavities and/or defects.
- Provide Pulp treatment in children.
- Provide crowns for front and back teeth if needed.
- Extraction of teeth which are beyond repair.
- Offer treatment for Oral habits (thumb sucking, lip biting and pacifier use).
- Provide management of gum diseases, ulcers and tongue-tie).
- Care for dental injuries (e.g. fractured or knocked-out teeth).
- Treat children with special needs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the minimum age of visiting a kid’s dentist?
How Long Should A Child Visit A Pediatric Dentist?
When Should A Child Start Brushing?
Should Mothers Clean The Mouth Of Babies If There Are No Teeth?
Is It Normal For Babies To Have A White Tongue?
Dentistry Is Not Expensive, Negligence Is!
Call Today: +91-8447388763
Winters Timing:- 10:30 am to 6:30pm
Summer Timing:-10:00am to 2:00pm, 5:00pm to 8:30pm