Wisdom Tooth Removal
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure to remove one or more wisdom teeth:- the four permanent adult teeth located at the back corners of your mouth on the top and bottom.
If a wisdom tooth doesn’t have room to grow (impacted wisdom tooth), resulting in pain, infection or other dental problems, if they are not properly aligned, then they can damage adjacent teeth, you’ll likely need to have it extracted.
To prevent potential future problems, some dentist recommend wisdom tooth extraction even if impacted teeth aren’t currently causing problems.
SYMPTOMS TO GET WISDOM TEETH REMOVED
- Swelling in surrounding gums.
- Pain around the wisdom tooth, which may increase with time.
- Trapping food behind the wisdom tooth.
- Tooth decay in a partially erupted wisdom tooth.
- Damage to a nearby tooth.
- Jaw pain and stiffness.
Process to remove wisdom tooth:-
- Wisdom tooth is impacted- then surgery may require to extract this.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do They Put You On Anesthesia For The Procedure?
How long does it take to completely heal and return to normal activity?
Should we avoid alcohol and smoking after extraction?
Dentistry Is Not Expensive, Negligence Is!
Call Today: +91-8447388763
Winters Timing:- 10:30 am to 6:30pm
Summer Timing:-10:00am to 2:00pm, 5:00pm to 8:30pm